“A TRAINING CERTIFICATE”
- it is required to attend all thematic clusters at a 3-day training course, which has been acknowledged by the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia;
- the training certificate is obligatory for supervisory board members who have been appointed in such bodies in SOEs managed by Slovenian Sovereign Holding;
- introduction to the function of a supervisory board member, upgrading certain skills and preparation for the exam to obtain the SDA Certificate;
- upon the completion of training, one obtains a “Training certificate for supervisory board members and board of directors”;
- entry in the register of holders of the Training Certificate for SB members.